Although not required save for a few specific circumstances, gifts from My list are always happily received and the thoughtfulness and generosity of the givers is genuinely appreciated.
A great deal of thought and care went into creating the following list in order to provide information that you will find both helpful and insightful. I am a highly practical Dominatrix and I do not enjoy shopping simply for the sake of accumulating material possessions. My tastes are fine and I want only items that will serve a functional purpose in My life. I try hard to support "mom and pop" shops, small businesses and companies whose practices I agree with.
The selections and suggestions provided below are things which I will make use of on a regular -- often daily -- basis. Unless you know Me well, or want to disappoint Me and risk evil consequences, it is wise to stick to My list.* To donate to organizations I support, visit My Soapbox page.
* For an anecdote about why to stick to My Gift List (as opposed to "surprising" Me), see the bottom of this page.
My Birthday is October 10
- Some specific items and/or stores may be listed in two or more sections; for example, several items on this page are also included on My Amazon.com Wish List in order to make your gift-giving experience and/or financial servitude more convenient, thereby -- ideally -- more satisfying to Me.
- In an effort to be environmentally conscientious, DO NOT use "gift wrap" options or other extravagant means of presentation, and do your best to avoid unnecessary packaging and excessive use of bags (both plastic and paper).
- If you send an "e-gift card" or something to My Post Office Box, you should also inform Me directly of the details so I can notify you if there is a problem.
- DO NOT use the street address for My dungeon if you know it, I have a different mailing address. If a street address is required for shipment, contact Me directly for the information.
- I always acknowledge gifts when received.
- + Denotes a recent addition or change to this list
- ! Denotes a high-priority item
- To see pictures of some of the gifts I have received, go to My "PHOTOS OF GIFTS RECEIVED" page.
SHOPS IN MY AREA
While not required, some individuals like to arrive with a gift or token of their appreciation when serving Me. If you wish to pick something up on the way to My Dungeon, here are some suggestions:
SABON (646) 455-0369, 1276 Lexington Avenue (Southwest corner of East 86th Street)
- ! Candles, My style of preference is "pillar"; however, all candles from Sabon will be happily received.
- Olive Oil Soaps (bars, any scent)
- Shower Gels (any scent)
- Sabon Gift Certificates
SEPHORA (212) 426-6199, 144 East 86th Street (between 3rd & Lexington Avenues)
LAYTNER'S LINEN & HOME (212) 996-4439, 237 East 86th Street (between 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
- Archipelago Aroma Reed Diffusers (any scent)
- ! Candles, any candles from the in-store selection, which is always changing.
- Laytner's Gift Certificates
VICTORIA'S SECRET (212) 426-6199, 165 East 86th Street (between Lexington & Third Avenues)
- Any and all kinds; a florist is located east of My dungeon.
THE CORNER BOOKSTORE (212) 831-3554, 1313 Madison Avenue (at East 93rd Street)
- Support this small neighborhood book shop
- Gift Certificates
MY AMAZON.COM WISH LIST
Dark Garden Corsets
Dark Garden corsets are a very special investment and should last a lifetime if cared for properly. A few of My custom-made Dark Garden corsets are over 15 years old and still look and wear like new. Once a custom order is placed with Dark Garden, it takes approximately 8 weeks for the process to be completed and the corset to arrive in My hands. Ready-to-Wear items arrive much quicker.
It is possible to call the store directly to order a corset for Me, although an easier option may be to send Me a Dark Garden gift certificate. Here is My current list of desired corsets from Dark Garden:
! Risqué Sweetheart (ready-to-wear)
Vintage Pink Silk Satin with Nude Sheer, Size 24”
$555 (plus shipping)
This corset will be a nice addition to My "domestic" wardrobe collection, a softer look for naughty boys in need of discipline, but who are scared by "mean Dominatrix" attire.
GIFT CARDS & GIFT CERTIFICATES
When presenting Me with Gift Cards & Gift Certificates, PLEASE NOTE:
- Do not put any identifying information for either of us on Gift Cards and Certificates, such as e-mail addresses.
- Leave the "Recipients Name" on the gift card or certificate BLANK, if possible. (If a name is required, use "TROY." If a second/last name is absolutely necessary, for example during online purchases, use "M TROY" or "M. T.")
- Leave the "Message" area blank or fill in with a short generic message, something like: "Enjoy!"
In Alphabetical Order:
Purchase online or visit their shop and gardens in Rockport, Maine
Traditionally crafted creams and herbal remedies. Specific items listed below.
BLOOMINGDALE'S 1000 Third Avenue at East 59th Street, New York City
Specific items listed below.
Purchase online or call 1 (888) 923-1373
When I am not in My fetish attire, I often wear clothing from Blue Canoe for yoga, traveling, errands and dining out. It is versatile, comfortable and made with organically grown cotton and entirely in the U.S.A. Specific items listed below.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SPA, NEW YORK CITY
(212) 758-5700, 57 East 57th Street
Gift Certificates for Massages, do not forget the gratuity.
Sexy, brand-name lingerie, wide range of prices.
416 Amsterdam Avenue (between West 79th & West 80th Streets), New York City, (212) 875-9168
45 Christopher Street (between Waverly Place & West 4th Street), New York City, (212) 807-8077
PRATIMA AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE (212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
"Spa Gift Certificate" is preferable to "Online Gift Certificate," but either will be gratefully accepted.
I use Pratima's skincare products every day, therefore I am always in need of her (Pratima is a person) gift certificates. Specific items are listed below.
Alphabetical by seller:
- 2 Thomas for Rosenthal "Medaillon" Fruit Dishes (5.5"), To add to My dining collection.
From BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS
From CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
From DESIGN WITHIN REACH
- !! 2 Allegro Chairs, Color: Chocolate For My dungeon, to replace chairs that are on their last legs.
- ET312B Replacement Battery Module, $60.00, My battery died and I need a new one.
From MR. S LEATHER
- ! WOOF! Muzzle Leather, Item HT227, I love puppies and doggies.
- Bishop Head Harness, Item HT016, All the options of this hood are exciting!
- Heavy Rubber Hood, Item HT035, Size: Medium, My latex hood needs replacing.
- Asylum Muzzle, Item HT242, Sensory deprivation without the heat of a full leather hood on hot summer nights.
- Spandex Hood Eye Mouth Opening, Item SP39, Lighter than a leather hood, quicker on-and-off, and washable.
- Four Buckle Hand Restraints, Item SL054
From SOLO CLASSE (Italian Leather Gloves)
- + ! Long Black Italian Leather Gloves, Silk-lined 8-button, Size: 8, To replace an old pair that I love, but that are not real leather.
- + ! Elbow Length Italian Leather Gloves. Half Fingers, Black, Silk Lined, 12-BT, Size: 8, I will be able to do bondage and other things with My fingers without having to remove My long leather gloves.
From YOGA LIFE STYLE
- Organic Cotton Oversized Eye Pillow, Lavender scented
NEEDED ON A REOCCURRING BASIS
Alphabetical by seller:
From AVENA BOTANICALS
From BLUE CANOE
- !! Legging, Item A422, Size: Medium, Color: Black I wear black leggings often with My many pairs of leather boots. I can always use another pair of leggings to replace ones that wear out.
- Yoga Bra, Item A132, Size: Small, Color: Black, I use for yoga, new ones needed regularly
- ! Cami Bra Top, Item A140, Size: Small, Color: Black, I wear for yoga and neighborhood errands, needs replacing regularly
- Bralette, Item A100, Size: Small, Color: Black, Also great for yoga and low-impact exercise, new ones needed regularly
- Cotton Bikini, Item R357, Size: Medium, Color: Black, "Healthy" panties! New pairs always needed, black is preferable but any color is appreciated
From BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS
- Sheer Finish Pressed Powder Color: Soft Sand
From INCIENSO DE SANTA FE
- Incense, Fragrance: Piñon, Package Quantity: 100, This incense smells like a wood burning fireplace and reminds Me of the night air in Santa Fe and other parts of New Mexico. I love it and I burn it all winter long.
From PRATIMA AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE, (212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
I use Pratima's products every day. I am always in need of gift certificates and the following specific items:
- ! Pitta Herbal Cleanser
- Pitta Essential Oil
- Amla Collagen Cream
- ! Anti-Stress Aroma Oil
- Neem Mint Botanical Shampoo
U. S. POSTAGE STAMPS - Forever Stamps
For those who enjoy showering Me with gifts of money, you have a few options: You may mail either cash or money orders to My Post Office Box (always notify Me when sending either) or you can use credit cards or a popular e-commerce service. To get more information, see My "Payment Options" page.
Send money for gifts by using a GiftRocket Gift Card.
Payment of My Health Club Membership Fee
$180 per month
Italian Leather Gloves
From SOLO CLASSE, a small, unique, online boutique.
+ Shoes & Boots
I will occasionally add a specific pair of shoes or boots to this list. The size I need can vary within a 1.5 size-range depending on the style and/or brand. Therefore, a shopping trip is the surest way to acquire the boots and shoes I want and with the perfect fit. A few of My favorite places to shop for shoes and boots are:
- Varda, 147 Spring Street (Between West Broadway & Wooster) NYC, (212) 941-4990
- Bergdorf Goodman's Shoe Department, 754 Fifth Avenue (Between 57th & 58th Streets) NYC, (212) 753-7300
- Christian Louboutin, boutiques are located in many cities throughout the world, the closet to Me being on Madison Avenue in New York City
Generally, My size is: 9 US / 8 British / 38.5 Italian. In open-toe shoes I often wear .5 to 1 size smaller. Again, My exact size depends on the style and brand.
Books & Music CD's
Included on My Amazon.com "Wish List" named "Mistress Troy Dominatrix NYC Wish List"- click here
Used books and CD's, in good condition, are acceptable and encouraged in most cases.
Candles - 100% beeswax preferred
My styles of preference are Tapers, Pillar (not more than 3" diameter), and Tea Lights.
For online candle shopping:
I only drink hot tea and do not enjoy iced tea. The types of teas I like are:
- Green Teas (both regular and decaffeinated)
- White and Oolong Teas
- Mint & Herbal Blends
I prefer organically grown tea.
Both loose leaf and bagged tea are acceptable, although loose leaf is preferred. You can find tea at specialty shops and online as well as in health food stores.
I DO NOT like Black Teas, Earl Grey or English Breakfast.
Dark Chocolate (No milk chocolate)
I enjoy a few, very specific kinds of chocolate. Please do not surprise Me with any candies, sweets or chocolates not listed or described below:
- Dark Chocolate Covered Nuts, especially almonds, peanuts, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans
- Ritter Sport's Dark Chocolate Bars with Whole Hazelnuts
I do not like the taste or smell of coffee. Do not get Me anything that has the flavor or scent of coffee, mocha, cappuccino or espresso.
If you wish to gift Me with an alcoholic beverage, please bring only wine. I prefer white wines (excluding Pinot Grigio), however, I am experimenting with reds. While gifts of this nature are always welcome, I rarely drink during a session; therefore, do not bestow Me with such a gift based on the assumption that I will consume it during your scene.
Should you wish to share a drink of wine with Me during our session, note the following: You must obtain permission in advance, this request will only be considered if we have a well-established relationship, and I will not drink if "heavy" and/or edge play is involved.
I do not wear fragrance so I am not interested in receiving any perfumes or colognes. However, I do use various essential oils and I will experiment with any that I receive. You may also bring Me Pratima's Anti-Stress Aroma Oil (see address under "Spas & Pampering" below) which is used similarly to a perfume.
SPAS & PAMPERING
Do not forget the gratuity.
Pratima Ayurvedic Spa
(212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
I thoroughly enjoy almost every treatment and service Pratima offers, especially the facials, massages and body treatments.
Four Seasons Hotel Spa, New York
(212) 758-5700, 57 East 57th Street
Gift Certificates for massages. I have never experienced a disappointing massage here.
FETISH / BDSM ITEMS & SUGGESTIONS
This is My favorite latex shiner and conditioner. It is available from Demask. The only way I know of to procure this item in the United States is to have it shipped from Europe. I have been told that the shipping cost is approximately five times the price of a bottle of Perv-o-shine. You can pick it up in person at the Demask boutiques located in Hamburg, Munich and Dortmund, Germany, and Amsterdam, Netherlands. If you are able to supply Me with bottles of this latex shiner/conditioner, I will be a happy Mistress.
Quality flails, floggers, paddles, whips, crops and traditional school canes are always a perfect gift.
Nipple and Genital Torture Devices
"Standard" items, unusual devices, creative clips and things -- it is all good.
FETISH / BDSM STORES
For a list of My favorite BDSM and fetish shops, click here to be taken to that section of My "BDSM & Fetish Related Links" page.
I will truly appreciate and thoroughly enjoy anything I receive from the above list. Your devotion, adoration and thoughtfulness are cherished.
New York City
* Gift List Anecdote -- Why to stick to My List
As described at the top of this page, I am pragmatic and that means I do not want gifts for which I have no interest or use. Over the years a few well-meaning individuals have presented Me with gifts which were incredibly baffling to Me. Clearly they were unaware of My public gift list or they did not make the effort to study it or get to know a little about Me. One submissive proudly proclaimed that he wanted to "stick out from the crowd by ignoring My gift list and surprise Me with something different." He did indeed make an impression -- I wanted to smack him upside the head with his "surprise." I can be cruel, but I am not heartless. These unwanted items were politely accepted and have since been given away, recycled, sold, or may even be tucked away in the back of My closet somewhere. This is unfair to the giver and receiver and does not make for good feelings on either end.
Not too surprisingly, the people who have not paid attention to this Gift List or any other part of My website no longer enjoy the opportunity to see and serve Me. Again, stick to My List.
Back to Top